Wednesday 22 November 2017

Don Jazzy: Emmanuel Chuks Hint on A Manufacturing Plan To The Mavin Boss

One Of Nigerian Comedian Advices The Mavin Record Of Imposing A New Business Deal attached to the entire Team.

He Says:

Oh!
Another Business Plan To The Entire #mavinsrecord.

Thought:
When I First Saw The Wine, What Came To My Mind Was The Name. #Jazzy
I Never Had In Mind Or Thought Of Don Jazzy( MavinBoss) The Music Guru, What I Was Suggesting Was; No Nigerian Has Ever Produced Red Wine or Champagne (Alcohol/ Non Alcohol) In This Part Of The Country  Aside From- Sir Alexander Amosu @Alexanderamosu Taste of Diamonds Wine. The Expensive!

After I Emptied This Jazzy Wine At Which I Posted, Something Came On Me To Like Create Awareness Because I was Already  Going To Trash The Bottle. 'What If @Donjazzy Of Mavin Record Decide To Manufacture His Own Wine Or Champagne And To Name It After Is Musical Name #Donjazzy To Be The Second Expensive Wine In  World. With His Familiarity And Fame In The Music Industry, I Guess He'll Surely Make It And Nigeria Will Compensate Him The More, Making Taste Of Diamonds His Business Partner. @donjazzy think About It!

The Voice Of A Saint Comedian Of Nigerian- @Mc_Actually

No comments:

Post a Comment